Savoury Buttermilk Muffins - more ways to use your homemade buttermilk, kefir milk or Villi
- 300 g SR flour
- 375 g Buttermilk add 1 tbs if yours is thick
- 2 whole Eggs organic free range if possible
- 2 cobs Fresh corn kernels only
- 120 g Mature cheddar or Swiss cheese
- pinch Salt
- Mix all except the corn kernels from one cob - blitz a few times until JUST mixed.
- Mix corn kernels
- Divide into muffin cups, fill to half full only as it will expand in the oven.
- Add more spinach and sprinkle grated Parmesan or pecorino or cheddar.
- Bake at 180C until golden brown and cooked - about 20-25mins depending on size