We do understand that things can come up at the last minute and things can happen that are out of your control. However, just like if you pay and book for a concert or theatre, if you can not attend, the cost is not refunded.
Accordingly, when you book and pay for one of our classes, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Bookings for classes must be made in full to secure a place within 3 days of your booking.
- Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All cancellations or rescheduling must be requested by email
- A credit may be given for cancellations received more than one week prior to the class. This credit is valid for 12 months from the date of the cancelled class.
- Cancellations within one week (as well as no-shows) will forfeit your class fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone an event in case the number of attendees is too low for me to run the class. You will be able to join the same class at a later date within 12 months of booking.